Architectural Application Requests


Architectural Change Requests are submitted through the Maredith Management portal for our community.

Maredith Portal ->

On this Portal, each homeowner registers for an account unique to their property.

When logging in, resize the browser window to show all the page content (almost full screen).

Down the left side, there is a link for My Items.

This opens a page with two links on the top: My Items, and Submit a Request

Selecting Submit a Request opens a page on which to choose General Request, or ARC Request.

    (Architectural Review Committee)

Select ARC Request, review the guidelines at the top of the page, then scroll down to the bottom, fill in/select a few entries and upload the applicable documentation.

(Select files... button)

Then select Submit Form.

A notice will be set to the HOA Board automatically.